BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Going Nuts

Gah.

I have no idea why I keep having this urge to blog every day.
Maybe it's a sign that I'm gonna go nuts sooner or later.
Well, better start writing before I become too insane to do so.
And yeah, you can stop reading here now,
Cause basically my rants don't really matter.

I used to really look forward to choir practice.
And I used to wish that the practice never ends.
But over these few years, things began to change.
I know, I know.
Time changes everything, as the saying goes.
Then again, there has to be a reason behind all of this.

I don't know.
After all these years, being teased as "the choir girl"...
I guess I didn't really care about it back then,
When I used to actually gain more than I give.
But I'm beginning to think that I DO care.
Is this all a part of growing up?
Well, if the answer to my question was yes,
Then sweet sixteen isn't so sweet after all.

Look.
I don't wanna waste my friggin' energy on you guys anymore.
I think I've reached my limit now.
Thanks for all your efforts guys.





I really need a vacation right now.

0 comments: