BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stalkers

So I was having dinner at Seoul Garden with my mum when I saw a few very awkward-looking people standing a few feet away from me. At first, I didn't really take notice as I was at a shopping mall and crowds do form easily there. But then, I had this sort of feeling, that they were looking at me. Or at least at my direction. It was probably just my imagination. Or so I thought. What made me realised that they were spying on me was that one of them walked to the other way and past by me. And then, she did the same thing but with another person this time. After that they stopped and whispered at a corner, where they thought I couldn't see. Gosh. It was so darn obvious. You could have just said hi to me.


P.S. Dear juniors, you guys seriously don't know how much you entertain me. XD

0 comments: