BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Trip to the Hospital

Was suppose to go to this drama competition ( which my school won! YAYYYY!!!!! ) on Sunday but then my mum was so sick that my dad and I had to fetch her to the hospital. And well, on and off fever ain't a small joke. I guess I should have seen it coming, with the backaches, vomiting, and especially the red dots on her body, but as you can see, I've never even suspected that my mum got the Dengue fever. Heck, it was a long day, but I guess as long as I was accompanying my mum it didn't really matter, though I would appreciate it if the emergency ward could be a little quieter. Sheesh. You'd think there's construction going on in there.


Anyway, without Mum in my life, everything's just SO different. And yeah, for the second time in my life, I had to iron my own clothes. ( Yeah. I know I'm spoiled. :P ) And wash the clothes. Then hang them. Then fold them. Then keep them. And change the tortoises' water. And take care of my mum's plant et cetera. Believe me, by the time that I was done with all the house chores, it was already midnight and I had to practice my piano for the chinese orchestra rehearsal on the next day. Geez. What happened to my holidays?

On the bright side, my mum's getting better now. At the very least, she can eat already. I'm terribly glad that things got better through these few days. Seriously, Mum, I don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you. :)

0 comments: