BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Water flooded over my head
As I released the tension entangled with my veins
As I slowly let the picture of you in my head fade away
As I closed my eyes and let my tears mix away with the seawater
Silently, I let the water took control of me
Drown me with all those depression and despair I carry inside

I tried my best to smile
As I let my imagination run wild
What if you did as I wished?
What if you had looked out for me?
What if you...
What if you realised that I can't be everything you want me to be?
That something's not right whenever you're not by my side?
That I'm sending out the signs but you're not receiving them?

But then, I know better
I know that all that I wished will happen will never happen
I know that you are untouchable, unreachable...
I know that that's everything you'll never ever see...

I'm just the messed-up part of your life
Just clinging to the memory of you

Why am I still hanging onto our memory
when I know you'd already moved on?

0 comments: