BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I don't know what I should do.
And my heart's not telling me what to do.
I really, really, really wanna do something.
Even if I'm just a useless piece of crap.
I know you will never, ever, ever see this.
But, I just wanna say that
Every single song I wrote, I wrote it for you
Every single diary page I wasted, I wasted it for you
Every single peep I took as you walked away, I took it for you...

Maybe I'm just selfish.
I don't wanna let go of your so-called 'love' towards me.
Maybe I'm just a coward.
I dare not let go of you because I don't know what I would be without you.
I dare not lift my head up because I know that I would see you walking away from me.
I dare not look into your eyes because I know that I would see someone else inside them.
I dare not talk to you because I know that I would get hurt.
I dare not bump into you because I know that it is not me that you'd want to bump into.

I'm so damn useless.

0 comments: