BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nothing Can Describe

Nothing can describe the feeling that tugs at my heart
When your MSN icon turns green and yet we're not having a conversation.
When I stare at the phone for hours and yet there's no sign of your reply.
When I type sentences and yet all I get from you is an 'LOL'.
When I look at you and yet you're looking away.
When my eyes come across yours and see that they twinkle so brightly as you stare at her.
When I pick up the phone, wishing that it's you and yet it's not.
When I look back at all my songs and realize that they're all for you.
When I reread my diary and find that you left your name all over it.
When I finally gain enough courage to talk to you but then you went offline.
When I open my mouth to talk to you just to see you teasing her.
When I made a feeble lie and yet you believed me.

Should I feel happy that you trust me?
Or should I be sad because you can't see through my lies the way you used to?

0 comments: