BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Confused

How can it be wrong to do something you love doing?

How can you ask me to ignore those feelings that bundles up in my heart??
How can something that feels so right be so wrong?

I don't get it.
So what if you think that I'm better at academics?
Like that changes anything.
I don't wanna become a dentist. -No offence for those who actually do-
Why can't you accept the fact that I don't wanna be who you want me to be?
Yes, I know, money makes the world go round and all but...
Isn't happiness important as well??
I don't wanna die rich but miserable.

You didn't even give me a chance to explain.
You just questioned everything that I believed in.
Do you feel happy?
Shattering other people's dreams??
I don't need your blessings.
Just quit stopping me from believing.

The moment when your heart pumps blood through your blood vessels faster than a roller coaster cart, when you feel like there's a light shining through you, when you see your own reflection in the eyes of others... That's the moment I'm waiting for.

0 comments: