BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes,
I just wanna say;
That I'm already in pieces,
That I'm not okay.

Sometimes,
I just wanna hide;
Better to keep others out of my world,
Than to invite them in and lie.

Sometimes,
I just wanna run away,
From all the madness,
From all the pain;
Back to the times when I was little,
And everything was beautiful,
When life was less bitter,
And fate was less cruel.

Sometimes,
I just wanna pretend;
That I never knew all the things I know,
That I never saw all the things I've seen;
That all those things that I've heard were lies,
That I was numb to everything and nothing can hurt me.

Don't get me wrong.
I don't wanna be a faker.
But I guess it's just inevitable.

10 comments:

Yi Ning said...

adui adui.y so emo? worry lo.yer.u dun wana noe me ar??T.T kek sim lo.dun1 fren wit u dy.XP

A Walking Paradox said...

Cause of my life. zzz No kay. I just said the things I know. You're a person, not a thing kay. Yer. Don't lar. >.<

Yi Ning said...

hiak hiak.kesian.k lo.haha.hana.wnt d lar.i say dun1 fren nia ma.bo say dun1 love u.haha.

A Walking Paradox said...

Bluek.XP Yay! :D Cause you can't control how you feel. ;-)

Yi Ning said...

haha.yalo.dun wory lar.i wnt simply pao qi u d.im so gud.XP

A Walking Paradox said...

Yes I know you're good. Abo I also won't trust you lar. Bluek. XP

Yi Ning said...

yalo.u jing ran noe.haha.gud.k lor.thx 4 trusting me lo.i wnt ling4 u shi wang d.

A Walking Paradox said...

I'm gao d kay. :P And you said before dy ma. Hahaha. I hope so. X)

Yi Ning said...

hana.gao lar.blek.mien kia lar.

A Walking Paradox said...

Of course. Your tu di de tu di lai mana koleng not gao eh. Ppl bo an quan gan ma. >.<