BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Because not all hearts are the same. :-)


Yeah.
I guess I've been depressed.
Or 'emo', as you all call it, in my latest posts.
And heck, I'm tired of it too.
So here's to all those people who said that I should be posting happy stuff up here.
And to those who know about the hidden messages:
This ain't one of them posts that has 'em. ;-)

Truth be told,
I'm not as sad as I seem to be.
It's just that:
My blog is sort of where I let all those emotions flow out.
And just rant.
And rant.
And rant.
And well, you get the point.

Heck.
I'm happy.
I truly am.
I'm starting to think that my life is beautiful.
That it's worth living for.
That it's worth struggling through those endless battles for.
And I'm pretty sure I haven't gone crazy.
Yet.

Anyways,
I wanna say thanks to that special someone.
For everything you ever did.
For everything you ever said.
For everything you are to me.
Thank you so much. ;-)
I love you.

0 comments: