BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Letting go


I really don't know what to do right now.

Or what to say.
I don't think I need to explain anymore.
'Cause explaining just leads to more questions.
And more scars.
I gave my best.
I tried my hardest.
But I guess my best just ain't the best.
Please.
Don' trust me.
Don't put too much hope in me.
Seriously.
Everything that has gone wrong is my fault.
I don't wanna let you all down.
Maybe I should just let go to save you all.

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter faking smiles
Same old tired lonely place

7 comments:

Yi Ning said...

aiyo.dun emo lar.worry nia.XS bt u re stil the best to me n i trust u.X)

A Walking Paradox said...

Don't chap my posts lar. Just crap.XD Thanks.Love you.Muacks.X)

Yi Ning said...

mana cn dun chap.u go put private i ma cnt c liao lo.n ppl wil worry eh ma.haha.love u too.muacks

A Walking Paradox said...

Just ignore ma. Like everybody else. :) Hahaha. Kaylor. Know you guan xin me la. Happy! X)

Yi Ning said...

beh sai.u os important to me mana cn ignore.yalor.noe tiok ho.muz hao hao zhen xi ur dear.X)

Yi Ning said...

beh sai.u os important to me mana cn ignore.yalor.noe tiok ho.muz hao hao zhen xi ur dear.X)

A Walking Paradox said...

Aww. Touched la wey. ;) Okay. I sure will appreciate you eh. Don't worry. :)