BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unlucky me...

Okay..
For the second time..
I was being weirded out by a freak AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
I just can't believe that I am so 'lucky'.
The situation was almost like last time.
Just this time, it was on MSN.
I have no idea why but just now I gotta feeling,
( Yes, I know it's a song.)
To turn my MSN on since it was a long time since I last did.
And, just as I clicked on that button that changed the next few minutes of my life,
A conversation pop-up, well, popped up.
I saw something that made my jaw reach the floor...

Username: JacqulinePilkinton3073@hotmail.com

(Wait till you see this...)

PM: horny ;)

WHAT THE HECK??!!!
Which of my friends would put that pm??!!
Mei Yuan maybe?? (no offense)
But I was positive that it wasn't her as her MSN was facing problems.

Freak 2: Hey.
Me: May I know who you are?
Freak 2: :-) Yay someone to talk to!!! ~~~<3
(Is it just me, or is this person weird? )
Me: Okay...
Freak 2: I hope you want to chat with a horny girl today... ;-) How you doing?
( OMG!!! Stop talking to me!!! )
Me: Fine, thanks. How are you?
Freak 2: I'm great babe!! I'm a little busy now, just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up...
( Ugh!! BABE!!! Is she-I guess it's a 'she'-a psycho or something?? )
Me: I see.
Freak 2: I have a fetish for the camera ;) Do you have a cam?
Me: I think there's a problem with it.
( Of course I had to lie. Would you? )
Freak 2: If you have one we can cam together or if not you can just watch me online ;)
Freak 2: I have a webcam but you're not a kid right?
( Lie. If you don't, you don't know what will happen to you. )
Me: Do I sound like one?
Freak 2: I don't think so hon, but we can get to know each other better and maybe exchange phone numbers if you're comfortable with that..
Freak 2: k.. well, I'm gonna show you ..k?
Freak 2: (types a website that I prefer not to show) go there and my video will load, just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, it's 100% free to join. You only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;P
Freak 2: If you come watch me I'll do whatever you want me to do... fill out your info, it's free. k?

Oh. My. God!!!!
What the hell is up with me??
Why am I attracting freaks??!!
And what on earth is happening to the internet??!!
Oh crap.

4 comments:

mei yuan said...

walau a u....
i dunt even noe the meaning of that horny thing!!!!!
OMG!!! stop blaming me 4 that.....
n i can open my msn already la!!!!

A Walking Paradox said...

I know!!!
I did mention that your MSN was facing problems...
I cleared your name!!!

mei yuan said...

damn u!!!!

A Walking Paradox said...

WHAT??!! I cleared your name!!!