BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

I have been pretty emo lately.
Or perhaps I should say 'standoffish', which in this case means reluctant to associate with others.
I understand that I might have offended you.
I admit it.
I truly do.
I have to say that I can't help to despond.
In everything.
Things are just so bleak and deplorable right now.
Figuratively, I am being engulfed up by lament.
I was impulsive.
I don't have the knack for handling ghastly situations like this.
I apologise for being obnoxious for the past few hours.
Maybe I would have been notorious for being offensive if I had gone on.
It's just that people are expecting me to escape from predicaments posthaste.
They seem to think that I am rife of energy.
But I am 100% human.
I am rickety already.
I will scorch down in a rubble if I were to continue.
Please.
Just give me some time to recuperate.
To invigorate.
Forgive me if I scarcely speak to you.
Or if I no longer do.
I may not go back to who I was before.
I may not change.
I may not do anything positive at all.
But I really do not think of you as something trivial.
I know.
Some of you see me as unintelligible these days.
Trust me.
I do not know what I am doing right now either.

P.S. Yes. I know that there were a lot of difficult words.
I just do this when I am emo-ish.

Now a fan of Emo,
Belicia YQB

0 comments: