BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Freak Magnet much?!

So, after a few proof-full incidents, I've decided that I'm a freak magnet.
YES, I ATTRACT FREAKS!!!!!!
Facebook..
A place to enjoy lame games and keep track of your friends..
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Truth is, there are lots of freaks on facebook.
Need I say, ug- wait that's such a harsh word- not so good-looking freaks?
So, Sunday(7.3.10),there's this guy bugging me-there's no need to mention names.
He's kinda weird and ug-, I mean not so good-looking.
And he keeps saying that I'm beautiful and wonderful and that he admires me.
Yeah, I was like what the heck??!!!
And that's only about half an hour after he said 'hi' to me.
Total weirdness.
And he's in college, 21 or so he says.
The next thing I know, he's asking me to go out with him.
What the f**k??!!

Me: 'But I'm only 15.'
Freak: 'Nvm d.'
Me: '....'
Me: 'My parents won't let me go out with you.' (Yeah, neither will I.)
Freak: 'Then we date on facebook.'
Me: '...'

And so, I asked Mei Yuan for advise...

Me: 'How ar??'
Mei Yuan: '1. Say no. 2. Ignore him'
Me: ' But then, isn't he pityful?' (God knows why I said that.)
Mei Yuan: 'Who cares?'

And Ming Yi...

Me: 'Wei!!How ar??'
Ming Yi: 'Tell him you're a lesbian la!!'
Me: (laughing non-stop) ' Walao eh!!!!!'

And so, I went offline immediately 'cause I was terrified of that freak.

Today(9/3/10), he sent me messages telling me that he misses me.

Freak: 'After your PMR, I date you out.'
(I'm copying his exact words, any grammatical errors are his fault.)
Me: 'I'm... Sort of....'
Freak: 'Sort of what?'
(I didn't reply him 'cause I too darn busy playing Sorority Life.)
Freak: 'What are you doing?'
Me: 'Busy-ing.'
Freak: 'When you free, chat me loh.' (Yes, chat me.)
(After an hour of Sorority Life...)
Freak: 'Tell me, you sort of what?'
Me: (sigh) 'I'm sort of..taken.'
(Yes, I lied.)
Freak: 'Taken mean kidnapper?'
(What the hell?! He doesn't know what's the meaning of taken?)
Freak: 'Izit?'
Freak: 'Sorry. I not taken la.'
Freak: 'Believe me, ok?'
Me: ' What I meant was that I am taken already.'
Freak: ' What is taken?'
Freak:' Taken what?'
Freak: 'You taken by what?'
Freak: 'So I cannot date you lo. Izit.'
Freak: 'So can I date you?'
Me: 'NO!!!'
Freak: 'Ooo... why?'
(you can imagine how I'm banging my head on the keyboard by now)
Freak: 'Cause you taken?'
Me: 'YES!!!!!'
Freak: 'Mean you taken by boy?'
Freak: '你被人拿了?'
Me: ' YES!!!!'
(Is it SO hard just to tell a damn lie if it meant saving yourself??)
Freak: 'So.. are we friends or not?'
Me: -faints- (well, almost)

Tell me, is every boy this clueless??
Is it so hard to dump/reject a boy??

8 comments:

Yi Ning said...

I gt a better idea. I thk tat u should juz ignore him and juz tell him u already hv a boyfrenz. Haha I pity u.

A Walking Paradox said...

I already told him. =)
Yes, I'm pityful.
Stupid freak-magnet.
AAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

mei yuan said...

.... c now?!
this is the feeling that i have while chatting with that CML while i am in F1.....
c.... told ya....

A Walking Paradox said...

I get it I get it...
Since you're soooo experienced...
Why don't you become a love guru then??

mei yuan said...

... i am not that experience..... u go ask yyy.... 'he' has alot as i noe....

A Walking Paradox said...

Got meh??
'He' never told me. LOL

Chels said...

haha!!!ur blog is.....interesting....haha

Chels said...

haha!!!ur blog is.....interesting....haha