BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scarred


I don't know what I should do right now.
You made me feel as if everything that went wrong was my fault.
When actually it wasn't.
I don't get why you're treating me like this.

You left me alone.
Waiting for you.
That Friday night.
Not answering my calls.
Not calling me back.
For the first time,
I admit.
I was really scared.
And no word can fully describe the relief I felt
as I saw that familiar car.
As I saw your face.
From which I could tell that you've been drinking.
The way back was in an awkward silence,
you sped on again.
My heart was probably racing at a hundred miles an hour.
As the lights and buildings whirled past me.
The fear was building up inside of me.
Fear of hitting another car.
Fear of being hit.
Fear of losing control.
Fear of losing everything I now have in my life.

You hurt me deeply.
Said that I wasn't willing to help.
When in fact, I didn't know how to help you.
I couldn't help.
Even if I wanted to.
Why do you have to put it in such a bad way?

I thought you were someone who'd give me comfort.
Someone who would never ever hurt me.
Guess I was a fool.
I'm not asking for an apology.
I don't need anymore lies.
But please

Don't hurt me anymore.

0 comments: