BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Disappointment

I guess this had always been one-sided.

Guess it was only me who'd thought of us as best friends.

You left me scarred.
Left my heart bleeding without telling me the way to stop the pain.

And you know what the worst part is?
It's that you didn't even know.

How could you?

How many times have I tried
to stop my tears from escaping from the corner of my eyes,
practically failed, and ended up letting them mix with the water pouring down on my head?

I've lost count.

How much longer do I have to pretend,
To act as if everything's fine when nothing is?

I don't know.

Have you ever felt like you don't fit in?
Have you ever felt like you're left out?
Have you ever felt like you've been stabbed in the back?
Have you ever felt like you have no idea what's going on around you and no one's gonna bother to tell you?

Trust me.
I know how it feels like 'cause I just felt all of those in a day.

Really.
I'm disappointed in you.

Since when did you become like that?
Was I gone from your world for such a long time?
Were you like this from the beginning
and I just didn't know you well enough?
Or am I the one who'd changed?

I'll have to say it's true.
Time changes everything.
It's enough
I've done all I could think of
Chased down all my demons
I've seen you do the same

0 comments: