BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8.Dec.09

See that date???
That date --- 8.Dec.09 --- marks the day my father's words left an unhealed scar deep down at the bottom of my heart...
I don't know if I'm exaggerating or not but it really stabbed me...
My mum just bought me a new acoustic guitar..
And she told me to show it to my dad...
And he asked me to play a song...
To "give him motivation"...
Or so he says...
So, I decided to play a song which I just wrote about one hour ago...
(P.S. I'll upload that later)
Yeah, I know he doesn't know that I wrote it myself...
And in 45 minutes too...
That song's very meaningful to me...
And it gives me motivation...
(Like I said, you'll see when I post the lyrics)
He said it was not good...
For me, not good = bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, he left for an appointment with a customer...
Mum, too went out to get herself a bowl of Hokkien Mee...
And the teardrops started falling...
I can't believe this...
My dream just shattered in front of me in minutes...
So, Lee Lynn, Ming Yi and ZheWei...
This is why I don't share my songs with everybody...
Including my mum and dad...

3 comments:

mei yuan said...

hello... not good not= bad...
that means u still can improve that song of urs....
KAMBATEH!!!! i will support u to the very end!!!

ChA~ said...

c'mon..we know u can make good music..sum ov them rocks!!!those famous song writers gt lots ov critics abt their songs..but fr many ov those,sum finds it amazing..get wad i mean??
wad i mean is..nev give up!!!go on wif wadeva ur doin rite now..after a few times ov being critisized,u'll improve n make better music..
keep up till the end..will oways support u!!!

ps.who r u referring in ur song lyrics??(juz curious.xD
)

A Walking Paradox said...

Thanks!! Ming Yi and Mei Yuan!!!
Ming Yi: I'm referring to a biatch I know, who you don't know, in chinese orchestra d la!!
And yeah, I get it...
The song sort of gives me motivation, so I don't really care now. =) Cause like I said ' They'll never know what they've done wrong' So why should we care?! =)