BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Diary of Me ~ 31-Dec-09: Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!

I know I should be studying for my finals

But, *teh* I'm not!!!!

For a good cause that is, CHOIR FAREWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on today (obviously) and it's pretty cool since it's on Halloween...

I had to reach early as I was one of the commitees :)

Decorations!!!!!!!

My favourite part of the party, actually, second, after food ;)

BTW, we're having it at the auditorium...

Now, let's cut all the crap and let the photos do the talking, shall we??

This is what the stage looks like, well, without the lights and the bags...

Ghost with Yan2 (Try and guess who the ghost is)

Hint: She's a choir member (I know this is a useless hint)

The same ghost with Shao En 

Hint: Who would actually buy this mask??

Caramel Apples!!! (not so good for your teeth though)

Cookies!!! (home & hand made)

Candy in coffins!!!!

Of course, a party isn't a party without balloons!!!

More Candy!!!

Now that's the Halloween spirit!!!

Toothache!!!

Marshmallows dipped in chocolate..

Souvenirs for our seniors..(2 only)

Piano (decorated with spider webs)

Chew Ying did this... Well done Chew Ying!!!

Cute pumpkins!!!

More spider web... Chew Ying and I did this together..


BOO!!!!!!!Did I scare you??

Sparkling juice...





This is the cutest cake ever!!!!

Get this.. It's a real pumpkin!!!!

Ok... This is the bad side of us.. Throwing ice into the drain

Promise you won't tell ok... :)

3 comments:

Chiaying. said...

Gawd. the cake is seriously cute. I WANT THAT CARAMEL APPLE. it will totally taste splendid. :)

Chiaying. said...

Gawd. the cake is seriously cute. I WANT THAT CARAMEL APPLE. it will totally taste splendid. :)

A Walking Paradox said...

Yeah...
But it's damn HARD!!!
I couldn't even bite it off!!! XD